We help companies manage their labor relations through diverse collaborative arrangements and fee structures in a variety of industries including construction, medical and hospitality. Our expertise extends to the following areas:
Preparing contract proposals and counter-proposals.
- Serve as main negotiator / spokesman for the company’s negotiating committee.
- Assisting companies to assess economic impact of proposed agreements.
- Strategic and operational advice in labor disputes & conflict.
- Meetings with union representatives on matters of administration of the agreement and grievance process.
- Litigating hundreds of arbitration cases covering all areas of a collective bargaining agreement.
- Train staff to improve relations with union and delegates.
- Train staff in grievance process.